[OKFN-Spain] Call para open spending

alberto abella alberto.abella en okfn.es
Dom Dic 1 21:10:05 UTC 2013

Aquellos que quieran colaborar con open spending pueden apuntarse a la
call que hay este Miércoles.
Los detalles abajo

Hi all,

Over at OpenSpending we have had a few requests recently for a training
in how to work with financial data and use OpenSpending. We are
therefore planning a training as part of the next OpenSpending community
hangout. I hope some you will join!
When: Wednesday December 4 - 19CET, 18GMT, 13EDT
Where: Join via Google Hangout or freenode IRC channel #openspending
To join: Please add your name and google plus account to the agenda in
the community scratch pad.

Agenda [1 hour]:
      * [15 min] Introductions and quick updates: Share what you have
        been up to!

      * [30min] OpenSpending training: How to...

              * Clean & format data for OpenSpending

              * Upload & visualise a dataset with OpenSpending

      * Add your topic here

un saludo

Best,

Anders