[OKFN-Spain] Para organizadores de eventos el opendata day hangout este miercoles

alberto abella alberto.abella en okfn.es
Sab Feb 8 10:39:25 UTC 2014

Aquellos que estén en la organización de eventos el open data day les
puede resultar de interés este hangout con 'todos' los organizadores de
otros eventos.

un saludo
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Christian Viladores izlum <christian.villum en okfn.org>
<okfn-local-coord en lists.okfn.org>
Subject: Re: [OKFN-Local-Coord] What are you doing on Open Data Day?
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 18:14:57 +0100

Forgot to add: We're inviting people to join our Open Data Day Google
Hangout on Wednesday:

“What are you doing Open Data Day?” G+ hangout.
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 – 12:00 EST / 5.00pm GMT

Hope to see many of you there!

-Christian

--

Christian Villum
International Community Manager

skype: christianvillum  |  @villum
The Open Knowledge Foundation
Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn  |  OKF on Facebook  |  Blog  |  Newsletter

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Christian Villum