[OKFN-Spain] The Open Knowledge Foundation Newsletter

Eduard Martín-Borregón - Data'n'Press edu en datanpress.com
Lun Mar 3 18:22:45 UTC 2014

Curioso:

The Open Knowledge 'official' network continues to grow, welcoming both
Brazil<http://okfn.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=d99eec0bbc&e=daaaac04b6>and
Spain<http://okfn.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=a211a5a227&e=daaaac04b6>as
Chapters<http://okfn.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=70fbf5ef60&e=daaaac04b6>.
They
join Austria, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Greece, Spain and Switzerland as
the group of organisations under the umbrella of Open Knowledge Foundation,
making a real difference for Open Data and Open Knowledge in their areas
and world-wide.

Parece que ya nos contaban como chapter antes de hacerlo oficial :-)

>        *Newsletter* March 2014  Is this email not displaying correctly?
> View it in your browser<http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=5cd653ceae&e=daaaac04b6>.
>       *Open Knowledge Foundation*  *Hi * What a month! February may be
> the shortest month (at least, for those using the Gregorian calendar), but
> we've sure made the most of it. It seems to be the month of "the launch":
> the campaign to Stop Secret Contracts<http://okfn.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=d661d82630&e=daaaac04b6>;
> OKFestival's website<http://okfn.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=b0e594c74b&e=daaaac04b6>
> , ticket sales<http://okfn.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=0af549ab06&e=daaaac04b6>
>  and Call for Proposals<http://okfn.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=ad507dfb12&e=daaaac04b6>;
> Open Data Day 2014<http://okfn.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=e8572e36be&e=daaaac04b6>;
> Brazil<http://okfn.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=6fce9106f0&e=daaaac04b6>and
> Spain<http://okfn.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=098438c80b&e=daaaac04b6>as the two newest Chapters; a revamped Public
> Domain Review<http://okfn.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=187c67a63d&e=daaaac04b6>;
> a local City Census<http://okfn.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=af53d693d1&e=daaaac04b6> to
> complement the Country Census and resulting Index; and the Impact Stories<http://okfn.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=f7117adfae&e=daaaac04b6>competition for the Partnership for Open Data! Also, Open Knowledge Central
> published the results of the Community Survey<http://okfn.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=9a28809532&e=daaaac04b6> taken
> at the end of the 2013 (huge thanks to all of you who contributed) and
> we're digesting to learn how we can support the amazing Open communities
> better.
>
> February is also known for St Valentine's Day... If you are craving some
> romance in March, have a look at the 'little book of love', celebrated by
> the Public Domain Review<http://okfn.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=9967f9b5b3&e=daaaac04b6>
> .
>
> Like the sound of what we're doing? The Open Knowledge Foundation is a
> not-for-profit organisation - all our community services are provided
> openly and for free. We rely on the generosity of our institutional and
> individual supporters. Please visit okfn.org/support<http://okfn.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a3f1f88a62b23f51641693977&id=b28ff60bd8&e=daaaac04b6>to find out more about becoming an Open Knowledge Foundation supporter.

> [...]

*Eduard Martín-Borregón*
periodista/journalist
edu en datanpress.com
(+34) 637980033