[OKFN-Spain] [Fwd: Help us to revamp the open data website by submitting user stories!]

alberto abella alberto.abella en okfn.es
Jue Oct 27 10:50:43 UTC 2016

Para aquellos que queráis proponer alguna historia de uso de datos
abiertos para el open data day (marzo 2017)

##SELECTION_END##

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Mor Rubinstein <mor.rubinstein en okfn.org>
To: Open Data Day <open-data-day en googlegroups.com>
Subject: Help us to revamp the open data website by submitting user
stories!
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 11:04:35 +0100

Hello all!

We are in the process of allocating resources at OKI to revamp the ODD
website. As part of this process, we are writing user stories so we can
identify the needs. I have added new users stories to the Github repo
of ODD - https://github.com/okfn/opendataday.org/issues

Please help us by adding your user story to it or / and by editing one
one the users stories I have already created. If you don't know how to
create a user story, you are welcome to use OKI's guide to user
stories.

Please add / edit the stories  by November 7th!

For questions / comments, please use this thread.

All the best,
Mor

--
Mor Rubinstein