[OKFN-Spain] [Fwd: Invitación actualizada: The Future of Open Data Day community call mié 7 de sept de 2016 17:00 - 18:00 (alberto.abella en okfn.es)]

alberto abella alberto.abella en okfn.es
Mar Sep 6 14:53:09 UTC 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Mor Rubinstein <mor.rubinstein en okfn.org>
To: alberto.abella en okfn.es
Subject: Invitación actualizada: The Future of Open Data Day community
call mié 7 de sept de 2016 17:00 - 18:00 (alberto.abella en okfn.es)
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 09:09:06 +0000

The Future of Open Data Day
community call
            Start time:
Tomorrow 5:00 PM
             End time:
Tomorrow 6:00 PM

Dear all,

Since a lot of people want to attend this call, we set up a GoToMeeting
account. The details are below.

On the aim of this call is to shape open data day future and see how we
can take it one step forward. Currently, Open Knowledge International
supports this day unofficially, and we would like to start and support
it officially, get others to endorse it officially and to give it more
structure.

See more about the agenda in this thread -
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/open-data-day/5mNaXPomZ2A

Looking forward seeing you tomorrow!

==============
1.  Please join my meeting, 6 Sep 2016 at 16:00 BST.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/836947613

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +44 (0) 330 221 0099
Access Code: 836-947-613

Meeting ID: 836-947-613

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Visualice el evento en la URL
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=cGJrZGFvYnVqZnU1cGg0OG92YmQ1N2szaTQgYWxiZXJ0by5hYmVsbGFAb2tmbi5lcw&tok=MjMjbW9yLnJ1Ymluc3RlaW5Ab2tmbi5vcmczNWQ1NTIyNmFmZDdhNzg1NTU3YjlhYWEzMmMzMGQyNTNmZDc3NWVh&ctz=Europe/Madrid&hl=es.