[okfn-tw] Fwd: Digest for open-data-day at googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

TH Schee info at motomosa.com
Wed Jan 27 02:57:55 UTC 2016

sent from mobile device
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <open-data-day at googlegroups.com>
Date: Jan 27, 2016 10:27
Subject: Digest for open-data-day at googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic
To: "Digest recipients" <open-data-day at googlegroups.com>

open-data-day at googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/open-data-day/topics>
Google
Groups
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>
Topic digest
View all topics
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/open-data-day/topics>

   - Open Data Day Prep update - you help is still needed!
   <#-1538649514_group_thread_0> - 1 Update

Open Data Day Prep update - you help is still needed!
<http://groups.google.com/group/open-data-day/t/83678d0f808b1107?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
Mor Rubinstein <mor.rubinstein at okfn.org>: Jan 26 11:21AM

Hello all!

Thank you to those who helped in the Open Data Prep Day! I had fun!

Now that the map is updated and the wiki is nice and clean, I recommend to
you all to add your event!

There are still tasks left in the pad - so please grab one:
https://pad.okfn.org/p/opendataday2016

Some issues to flag -
1. There are some bugs that need to be fixed, some of them affect the
translations. If some one can help with this crucial bug, it would be
helpful - https://github.com/okfn/opendataday.org/issues/36

2. I believe it is time to change the logo of Open Data Day. The current
logo is "Open Data Day Hackathon" . Any ideas?

We at OK are working on this year mini grant scheme for Open Data Day
(details soon!), so we are a bit busy. Any help from other in this
wonderful community will be appreciated.

Best,
--
Mor Rubinstein
Community Coordinator