[okfn-US] OKFN-DC

Margaret Furr margaretmfurr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 15:58:42 UTC 2016

Hi all,

My name is Margaret Furr, and I've helped some at the Open Knowledge
Ireland chapter. I'm really interested in open data on the international
level and would love to get involved as a volunteer in a DC chapter. Do you
know if one exists actively? If not, I'd be willing to help restart one.

I am currently working in Washington, DC as a data analyst, and I have also
been helping by co-organizing and co-starting a new meetup group - DC Open
Data Science Hacking. Do you, who have more experience with OKFN, see any
potential partnership or collaboration as a possibility with the DC ODSH,
or do you see room for a DC OKFN chapter?

Thanks for your help.

Best,
Margaret

--