[okfn-za] Access stories/interviews

Carolina carolina.odman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:00:05 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I don't know if you have seen the following website: http://whoneedsaccess.org/ - it's very cool.

They are looking for people to interview in 'the developing world' (broadly speaking) about the issues of access as well as success stories as to what can happen when people do get access to scientific literature.

I can think of a few of the speakers at the recent Open Education mini-conference at UCT for example (although I don't have anyone's direct details).

If you can think of people you think would be good to have on there, I'd really appreciate if you could send them this way! Thanks!

Cheers,

Carolina