[okfn-za] Ideas for an initial group project - input wanted!

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Feb 8 19:44:25 UTC 2013

I was just chatting with Adi and wondering about what we would be a good
initial project for us to do? Some possible criteria:

   - Quite simple
   - Engaging
   - Non-tecchy components

Some ideas to kick this off have included:

   - Freedom of Info site (may be others interested in this too!)
   - "Housing lists" - digging up and analyzing waiting lists for housing
   - Where Does My Money Go South Africa - national and city budgets
   - Violent crime reporting and support

Other ideas people have?

Regards,

Rufus