[okfn-za] AskTheEU Foi platform

Justin Arenstein justinarenstein at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 13:02:45 UTC 2013

Hi guys.

AMI / CodeForAfrica.org are funding an askAFRICA project at ODAC initially
using Alavateli.org as a backend integrated with DocumentCloud.org for doc
management & basic entity extraction. I`m hoping to see some betas before
end-November.  Jason Norwood Young is helping ODAC with some of the code.
I'm sure they'd be keen to hear  from anyone else interested in coming
along for the ride.

Cheers,
Justin