[okfn-za] GOVHACKSA Invite - 24th May 2014

Lianne du Toit lianne at siliconcape.com
Thu May 8 12:37:39 UTC 2014

Hi All,

We are very excited to be having the next *GovHackSA* event on the 24th May
2014 at the offices of 22 Seven from 08:30 - 18:00.

Please find the 3 questions attached that we will be getting datasets from
Government to demonstrate how public and government can work together to
solve fundable responses to human challenges.

Google, MyVigo, World Design Capital, Dot Modus, Silicon Cape and The City
of Cape Town have come on board as sponsors.

To sign up:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NoVp5gLLPbmJ7sxvksNcpDmDtJkhKWeZNhkKBMAKeW4/viewform

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in touch with
Lianne at siliconcape.com to find out more.

Please note that space is limited and only open to 30 people.

Thank you,

Lianne

--
[image: photo]