[Open-access] Fwd: Open Knowledge Festival - Call for Proposals / 1st round

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Tue Apr 24 09:39:27 UTC 2012

See below for a message from the OKFest committee.

If anyone feels strongly that they do *not* want science stream info to be
published, please drop me an email asap. I'm assuming we have no concerns.

As a reminder, the etherpad with details of what we submitted is here:
http://science.okfnpad.org/OKFest