[Open-access] Fwd: FW: Freedom to mine factual information from Springer journals

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Wed Apr 25 14:59:59 UTC 2012

Response from Springer

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stelt van der, Wim, Springer SBM NL <Wim.vanderStelt at springer.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: FW: Freedom to mine factual information from Springer journals
To: pm286 at cam.ac.uk

Peter,

I hope and expect this is a good base to continue working on this. I'd like
to stress that we always have been committed to be flexible and
constructive when talking about mining for non-commerci purposes.

Btw, has the issue with the license of springer open access articles you
mentioned ever been solved?

Wim

Wim van der Stelt
Springer