[Open-access] An anti-RWA bill

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 1 09:48:45 UTC 2012

This is an open list and anyone is welcome.

The subject is complex, and people feel passionately. I for one expected
this type of discussion and it's useful to have viewpoints aired.

I think most of us want to see something concrete come out of this fairly
soon. So while we are discussing keep in mind that it should be leading to
something. It's possible that this might initially be a document or a
policy. Personally I want to see things like tools and content emerge as
well.

P.