[Open-access] Open Access Initiative - meeting notes, names and moving forwards

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Thu Feb 2 11:31:40 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who attended today's meeting. For those of you who
couldn't make it, the etherpad with meeting notes can be found here:
http://open-access.okfnpad.org/meeting2

A few key action points came from the meeting.

1) We need to decide on a name in order to move forwards. Send your
suggestions to the list, and I will create a Doodle poll of options.

2)  During our meeting next week we will discuss the malaria index project
(Doodle poll to arrange a time
here<http://www.doodle.com/polls/confirm.html?pollId=tup8gf98i4t8xuhx&adminKey=eycdcyqx>
)

3) Following that, we will hold a sprint to build the content for a
website. The sprint will last a few hours, and people are invited to
drop-in and contribute material throughout the sprint (Doodle poll to
arrange a time here<http://www.doodle.com/polls/confirm.html?pollId=un8kudddd2gu98pf&adminKey=34hzdzfc>
).

So, come up with suggestions for a name and fill in the Doodle polls with
your availability!

Thanks,
Laura

--