[Open-access] Open Access Initiative - meeting notes, names and moving forwards

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 13:49:25 UTC 2012

Hi to all,

Thanks to all present for an inspiring Skype meeting.! And to everybody in
our group for speaking their minds openly on the open-access mailing list.

I think that this initiative will eventually warrant the name Open Access
Foundation with the subtitle OpenAccess4All. See also my mindmap
visualisation that was sent to the list.

For the time being i propose as name for our group:
OpenAccess4All
OpenAccessFoundation initiative
OpenAccessAlliance
OpenAccessCoalition