[Open-access] Website sprint

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Wed Feb 15 13:09:01 UTC 2012

Hi all,

We had planned to have a sprint this afternoon to create content for the
open access website. Unfortunately, all okfn etherpads are currently down.

If people feel strongly, we could go ahead with the sprint using a
combination of GDocs and Skype. However, I propose that in the
circumstances we *delay the sprint until tomorrow afternoon. *Could you
please send a quick response to this message if you are able to join the
sprint today, but can't make it tomorrow?

In the meantime, I will get the website set-up. Is everyone happy with
www.open-access.okfn.org as a website address?

Cheers,
Laura

--