[Open-access] Website up and running!

Peter Morgan pbm2 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 22 16:19:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've been following this discussion with great interest.  Looking at the
website, I'm surprised that it has no obvious @ccess branding on the
home page, or indeed on other pages.  Isn't this an opportunity missed?

One other point.  I know @ccess is a very forward-looking organisation,
but on the "About" page the copyright statement "the interviews on this
site and all other text is copyright (c) 2122" strikes me as a bit
ambitious!  ;-)

Peter

--

Peter Morgan