[Open-access] Website up and running!

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 16:53:45 UTC 2012

Thanks for pointing that out Peter!

Mike - should we simplify the licensing text on the
whoneedsaccess.orgAbout page? I think we can just say that all content
is licensed under
CC-BY unless otherwise noted and keep the sentence about what that means
you can do with it. Mentioning copyright and CC-BY in the same sentence may
confuse some people, especially those who aren't familiar with the nature
of CC licensing. Most sites just point out the license e.g. on OKFN.org: The
content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
License <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/> (all jurisdictions)
and then anything that we can't put out as CC-BY we just have to make
crystal clear that is the case.

We should probably make some more obvious links between the two but it's a
work in progress :)

Jenny