[Open-access] Green Gold Gratis Libre

Klaus Graf klausgraf at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:43:25 UTC 2012

I think we should underline that Suber explicitely says that CC-NC nor
CC-ND isn't BBB-compliant. WE are on the ground of the BBB-definition
and the intentions of the people who have written and initially
accepted these definitions. We can find some statements on this topic
in Suber's writings.

Klaus Graf