[Open-access] Well, this is unexpected!

cn at cameronneylon.net cn at cameronneylon.net
Mon Feb 27 11:17:04 UTC 2012

To be honest RWA was dead in the water from day one. The challenge now is to get a positive momentum behind real change and to get more of the people who have become aware of the issues to become more active. FRPAA is phase one. Finch report in the UK and then the EU are next key steps.

Cheers

Cameron