[Open-access] Well, this is unexpected!

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Mon Feb 27 11:26:07 UTC 2012

On 27 February 2012 11:17, cn at cameronneylon.net <cn at cameronneylon.net> wrote:
> To be honest RWA was dead in the water from day one.

How so?  It certainly didn't look that way from my relatively
uninformed position.

> The challenge now is to get a positive momentum behind real change and to get more of the people who have become aware of the issues to become more active. FRPAA is phase one.

Yes.

> Finch report in the UK and then the EU are next key steps.

What is this Finch report?  You've mentioned it a couple of times, but
the only one I've been able to find is something to do with nursing,
and I don't think can be related.  Is it the in-progress report that's
wandering off target?  Are there any web sites about it?  What
can/should be done?

-- Mike.