[Open-access] Q2A

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:22:48 UTC 2012

Hi Mark,

I would like to have the Q2A installed http://
www.question2answer.org/wordpress.php
I am also interested in the Q&A of WPMuDev
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/qa/
this latter is the lite version which is free and we can use it to compare
the 2 programs.and choose the best one
I would be very happy if you could install these 2  in the plugin directory
so that I can put them to use on the @ccess site

TOM