[Open-access] Q2A

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Mon Feb 27 11:29:54 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

If you could just run all this past Nils, our Sysadmin guy (in cc) that
would be great. I'm not sure of the implications of installing plug-ins
into our word press sites, but I think it would be worth making sure Nils
knows what you're planning and approves from a technical point of view :)

@Nils, I created a trac ticket for this last week:
http://trac.okfn.org/ticket/1194

Thanks,
Laura