[Open-access] SAGE Biocongress and WhoNeedsAccess

cameronneylon.net cn at cameronneylon.net
Tue Feb 28 08:11:49 UTC 2012

Hi All

I am going to the SAGE Biocongress in SF in April and am thinking that I might present whoneedsaccess to that audience and do some video interviews with folks about their needs. I'll also be talking to the International Cancer Research Portfolio and may have a chance to do some more interviews there. Does this seem like a good idea to folks. There's an opportunity for lightning presentations at SAGE and if people are happy then I'll present the website - I appreciate I've done none of the work but it seems like a good publicity opportunity.

Cheers

Cameron