[Open-access] OKFest

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Sat Jul 7 14:38:56 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have recently updated the Research and Education topic stream page for
OKFest: http://okfestival.org/topic-stream-open-research-and-education/

As speakers confirm and we begin to finalise the sessions, the programme is
looking more and more exciting - we hope to gather even more details in the
coming weeks. Things are also moving forward fast logistically, so I
strongly recommend you to start exploring flights and accommodation at this
stage. Logistically, most Science events will be taking place on Wednesday
19th September, with some sessions spilling over onto Thursday 20th. There
will also be a satellite Hackday to kick-start events on Tuesday 18th
September.

The more people we can get together to talk about Open Science and Open
Access, the more valuable OKFest will be - so do try to join us if you can!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

All the best,
Laura

--