[Open-access] @ccess versus open access

Ulrich Herb u.herb at scinoptica.com
Fri Jun 1 16:05:47 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I totally agree with Tom, to my mind:

1) Bethesda is the least known B-event
2) Budapest emphasizes very much OA to journal articles, to my mind it
refers *only* to journal literature and not to any other kind of
scientific information (neither monographs nor data)
3) Berlin includes metadata, cutural heritage, research data.

I would prefer a phrase that refers to the compliance with the Berlin
declaration.

best regards

Ulrich