[Open-access] malaria index and journal ranking talk

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 06:22:23 UTC 2012

Dear Tom,

I feel very bad that I am not able to attend to any of the skype calls...
Many times, the time does not suite me and I have some issues with my
cam/mic. But I follow the discussions and proceedings of the talk...

Thanks
Sridhar
Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotech. (WIPO)
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) Central Institute for Subtropical
Horticulture <http://www.cishlko.org>
 Joint Secretary, Agricultural Research Service Scientists'
Forum<http://www.icar.org.in/en/node/1168>
Convener, Open Access India <https://www.facebook.com/oaindia>
Rehmankhera, Kakori Post
Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Fax: +91-522-2841025
Mobile:+91-9005760036/8005346136
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/
Google Scholar:
http://scholar.google.co.in/citations?hl=en&user=6W1MSSwAAAAJ&pagesize=100&view_op=list_works&is_public_preview=1