[Open-access] Skype meeting 28 june 1.30 pm BST

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 09:09:17 UTC 2012

Hi All,

the next Skype meeting for the OA group is scheduled for tomorrow Thursday
june 28 at 1.30 pm BST

I will be in amsterdam meeting with Mark at that time and we will try to
find a location to do the call

meeting pad at  http://open-access.okfnpad.org/20

main topic  we learned that a group in Edinburgh is also working on OA
index (different from ours: for authors)
they have funding by JISC since they are universityaffiliated
we decided to propose collaboration and Mark has arranged a meeting
will report back on this during the Skype

TOM