[Open-access] @ccess logo - vote now!

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Fri Mar 9 10:59:44 UTC 2012

We've discussed this on the call, and decided to gather a few more logos
before we put them to the vote. Let's keep the suggestions and discussions
open for the next week or so, and think about having a Doodle poll a little
later.

Key considerations seem to be simplicity: we want a logo that easily scales
up and down, is recognisable and not too fussy.

--
Laura Newman
Community Coordinator