[Open-access] german docs on open access

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:26:17 UTC 2012

My objection to Green is exactly what Peter says, it is unclear about
restrictions. And often repository papers are CC-BY-NC or no license
Also Gold is not per definition good, because there the only sure thing is
the source (publisher) and not open accessness.Gold can be free and
unrestricted but also free and somewhat restricted.  In fact all the
colours, green, gold, yellow,blue and flavours gratis and libre are not
sufficient for the kind of BOAI Open Access that is needed for open
science. Therefore still the case for @ccess.

TOM