[Open-access] german docs on open access

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Fri May 4 13:43:18 UTC 2012

Yes.  As I said in a comment on the Nature News article, the only
concrete thing you lose by using a Green OA publication is the
publisher's official page-numbers.  Which is not such a big price to
pay, and one that will become even less of an issue when we all start
using section and subsection numbers, like computer scientists do.

-- Mike.