[Open-access] german docs on open access

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:55:34 UTC 2012

As long as it is made clear that a pub is CC-BY or @ccess the only
difference between green and gold is in fact  that with green scientists
hold the power in their own hands, which I think is to be preferred.
For me the discussion about implicit and explicit freedom for reading,
using and reusing is not trivial, open access as such is not clear and that
is not good.

Tom