[Open-access] access2research - help spread the word!

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Mon May 21 11:29:10 UTC 2012

Those of you with Reddit or Hacker News accounts, please upvote the
access2science posts:
        http://www.reddit.com/r/sciencepolicy/comments/txbqp/petition_the_obama_administration_to_require_free/
        http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=4002152

Those of you with Slashdot accounts, please submit a story about this
petition.  (I've sent one, but each individual submission has only a
small chance of making it through the editorial filter, so the more
the merrier.)

-- Mike.