[Open-access] OKFest update

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Tue May 22 11:33:14 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Please see below for an update from Kat Braybrooke on the progress of
OKFest.

Thanks to all who helped us to put together our OKFest submission. We have
been partnered with the Open Education folk, and will be participating in
OKFest as part of the 'Open Research and Education' stream. This should be
great, and there are many exciting opportunities for collaboration.

The 'Guest Programming Planners' (those of us who signed up on the etherpad
to help organise the stream!) will be meeting next Tuesday to discuss how
best to move things forward. We will keep you all in the loop as plans
develop :)

If you have any questions or suggestions in the meantime, drop me a line
and we'll make sure your voice gets heard! Equally if anyone would like to
join the Planning Committee, do let me know.

All the best,
Laura