[Open-access] Risks in using an Addendum

Cameron Neylon cn at cameronneylon.net
Thu Dec 12 06:50:58 UTC 2013

I would advise talking to Stuart Shieber at Harvard who is the architect of their policy and will have experience of exactly which publishers do what and under what circumstances. I would also say that if you align your policy with Harvard's then you've and you have information from them on what agreements they have in place with publishers that you can use that as leverage.

Cheers

Cameron