[Open-access] Speaker for open access workshop

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Tue Feb 19 09:47:06 UTC 2013

Hello All

I'm organising a graduate training workshop on open access in Oxford and
our speaker is not able to make it anymore due to illness so I wondered if
anyone here might be able to step in?

I'm running one of the workshops afterwards and we thought having someone
external for the keynote would be good. The planned date was 5 March for a
40min talk at 2pm, there would then be more hands on workshops led by grads
on Open Access or Beyond Open Access (data, code etc), depending on
people's level of interest and prior knowledge. However, we could shift the
day to 6/7 or 11-14 March if that is more convenient.

We're not sure on audience size but would be aiming for about 50 people.

Let me know off-list if you might be available and thanks for your help!

Jenny