[Open-access] Criteria for conference to move to Open Access

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 21 02:30:27 UTC 2013

Dear all,

below please find a request originally sent to okfn-de: the organizers
of OpenSym (formerly known as WikiSym) have been asked by the
Wikimedia Foundation (a major sponsor of the event) to move to OA by
next year[1], and now they are looking for the best way to go about
that.

Thanks for any feedback,

Daniel

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants_talk:WM_Wikisym/2013_WikiSym_OpenSym_Conference