[Open-access] Draft advocacy guide for libre open access?

E.Hoorn e.hoorn at rug.nl
Wed Oct 16 14:23:45 UTC 2013

 Hi Jonathan et all,

Some years ago in advocacy for CC licenses for cultural works the stamp 'approved for free cultural works' was developed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definition_of_Free_Cultural_Works
http://freedomdefined.org/Definition

Since this is a similar initiative you might want to mention this and also because of the re-use of pictures etc within Open Access articles.

Best regards,
Esther