[Open-access] Registry of Open Review Journals?

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 15:29:05 UTC 2013

DOAJ is using a set of criteria to make their newly structured  database of
open access journals. Peer-review is one of these criteria.
Unfortunately the list is long from being in its final version but once
completed I imagine that it will be possible to find out about kinds of
peer-review used in different journals  by searching in the database.
The final version of the database will take some time still to be
completed. So in the meantime Mike's suggestion to start a list is probably
the best option

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Ulrich Herb <u.herb at scinoptica.com> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> I' just discussing Open Science issues with PhD-Candidates at Bremen
> University. One of the questions I could not answer was if there was any
> registry or list on journals that are applying Open Review instead of
> classic single/ double/ triple blind review. So perhaps anyone on the list
> knows such a list/ registry and could help me with a reference.
>

> Thanks a lot & best regards
>

> Ulrich
>
> --
> scinoptica science consulting and publishing consulting
> POB 10 13 13
> D-66013 Saarbrücken
> Germany
> http://www.scinoptica.com/**pages/en/start.php<http://www.scinoptica.com/pages/en/start.php>