[Open-access] How would (your) research benefit if (your) research ideas were public? (the Hangout)

Ivan Ferrero ivan.ferrero1975 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 17:18:02 UTC 2014

Hi everybody I'm proud to share the Hangout with Daniel Mietchen we had
last Friday.
You can find it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR3OxSBaLb0

It's not perfect: some technical issues, I'm just beginning, etc...but you
can share it if you think if it could be useful for Open Research.

Your feedback will be very appreciated too.

All my thanks go to Daniel Mietchen for having accepted to be interviewed
and shared his thoughts.

Ivan

--
Dr Ivan Ferrero - Psicologo Tecniche Mente-Corpo
333-4339624
ivan.ferrero1975 at gmail.com
http://ivanferrero.it

via Zurigo 24/4