[Open-access] How would (your) research benefit if (your) research ideas were public? (the Hangout)

Stacy Konkiel stacy at impactstory.org
Thu Apr 17 14:11:08 UTC 2014

Ivan, thanks for sharing this. I intended to join the Hangout but had a
conflict; I look forward to watching this recording.

Best,
Stacy

--
Stacy Konkiel
Director of Marketing & Research at Impactstory <http://impactstory.org/>:
share the full story of your research impact.
  working from beautiful Bloomington, IN, USA
@skonkiel <http://www.twitter.com/skonkiel> and
@Impactstory<https://twitter.com/ImpactStory>