[Open-access] Fwd: OPEN ACCESS POLICY OF DBT AND DST, GOVT. OF INDIA

Subbiah Arunachalam subbiah.arunachalam at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 11:36:28 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr. T. Madhan Mohan <madhan.dbt at nic.in>
Date: Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 5:42 AM
Subject: OPEN ACCESS POLICY OF DBT AND DST, GOVT. OF INDIA
To: Shahid Jameel <jameelshahid at gmail.com>, K VijayRaghavan DBT <
vijay.dbt at nic.in>
Cc: Subbiah Arunachalam <subbiah.arunachalam at gmail.com>, hirwani <
hirwani at urdip.res.in>, Brakaspathy <rbpathy at nic.in>, Suman Mallik <
sumanmallik at cdri.res.in>, Anubha Sinha <anubha.1290 at gmail.com>, Girish
Chandra Pandey <pandey.gc at nic.in>, DBT e-Noticeboard <
noticeboard.dbt at lsmgr.nic.in>

Dear All,

We are very much glad in sharing with you all that the Hon'ble Minister for
Science & Technology and Earth Sciences has approved the Open Access Policy
of DBT and DST.  A copy of the approved OAP is enclosed for your reference.
We from DBT and DST take this opportunity to thank you one and all for your
time and efforts spent on evolving such an important Policy  for the nation.

I am sure the free, open and digital access of scientific research will
ensure percolation of cutting edge research at a rapid pace into higher
education curricula, thereby raising the standard of technical and
scientific education in the country.  This in turn, will foster a richer
research culture.

Thank you very much once again,
With best regards,
Madhan