[Open-access] APAC Monthly Open Science Calls

Ranjith Raj Vasam ranjithraj.vasam at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 06:14:17 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,
                    A gentle reminder that, as its *only 2 hours left* for
our FIRST Open Science call [ Sunday 21 December, 8:00 UTC (12:00 UTC+4 –
18:00 UTC+10) ].
Link : https://pad.okfn.org/p/sciencewg-coord-Dec2014

P.S.: To increase the *outreach of Open Science* to diverse communities, I
would request you all to promote it through social channels (Hastag :
#OpenScience #OpenScienceAPAC) & mailing lists.
Link : https://twitter.com/openscience/status/544749516025757696

-by
Ranjith Raj . Vasam

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/ranjithraj.vasam> [image: