[Open-access] Fwd: Muthu Madhan wins the EPT Award

Subbiah Arunachalam subbiah.arunachalam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 17:12:17 UTC 2014

Drar Dr Dar:

Here is some good news. Our esteemed colleague and friend, Muthu Madhan of
ICRISAT, has been selected as a joint winner for this year's EPT Award for
Open Access. Please see the mail he has received from the Chairman of EPT,
Prof. Derek Law. This news is worth sharing with the entire CGIAR community.

Regards.

Arun