[Open-access] [open-science] Open Science Anthology published

Bjoern Brembs b.brembs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 21:01:33 UTC 2014

On Friday, January 24, 2014, 9:44:17 PM, you wrote:

> Also please note that CC-BY is not as simple as people
> think. Scholars use CC-BY and are shocked when they see
> people selling their work, even though they have authorized this.

No, it's not 'their' work. It's the taxpayers work.
How many taxpayers can you list that are shocked that their tax dollars benefit the economy?

I do sympathize with your arguments, but scholars misappropriating the work they're being paid to do is really a very weak argument against CC BY licenses and a good example for the hubris of some colleagues.

Best wishes,

Bjoern

--
Björn Brembs