[Open-access] Only three days left to submit a proposal for #OKFestival

Rayna rayna.st at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 08:45:12 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Just a kind reminder that you have three more days to submit proposals for
the OKFestival. I am sure many of you have ideas, so don't hesitate to
transform them into actual submissions :)

All info you need is here:
http://2014.okfestival.org/programme/propose-a-session/

Some of us from the Program Team are also Open & Citizen Science advocates:
we are thus very much looking forward to bringing even more of it at this
year's OKFestival :)

Rayna

--
"Change l'ordre du monde plutôt que tes désirs."

http://me.hatewasabi.info/