[Open-access] [open-science] Only three days left to submit a proposal for #OKFestival

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 10:03:03 UTC 2014

Dear Rayna and others following this thread

I have proposed a open-science for development related topic for
OKFest2014.
The subject is geomicrobiology and soil fertilisation with examples from
projects in Africa and I would very much like to have people from the open
hardware participating in this. It would be very useful to see what kind of
open hardware based instruments could be build for measuring quality of
water and soil. Have a look at the proposal in the open science wiki
http://wiki.okfn.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_Science/OKFest2014&action=submit

If you are working in  / interested in / know someone who is  please spread
the word

cheers

TOM

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Rayna <rayna.st at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Just a kind reminder that you have three more days to submit proposals for
> the OKFestival. I am sure many of you have ideas, so don't hesitate to
> transform them into actual submissions :)
>
> All info you need is here:
> http://2014.okfestival.org/programme/propose-a-session/
>
> Some of us from the Program Team are also Open & Citizen Science
> advocates: we are thus very much looking forward to bringing even more of
> it at this year's OKFestival :)
>

> Rayna
>
> --
> "Change l'ordre du monde plutôt que tes désirs."
>
> http://me.hatewasabi.info/

Tom Olijhoek
Codex Consult
www.codexconsult.eu
coordinator @ccess open access working group  at OKF
DOAJ  member of Advisory Board
freelance advisor for the WorldBank Publishing Group
TEL +(31)645540804
SKYPE tom.olijhoek
Twitter   @ccess
LinkedIn  http://nl.linkedin.com/in/tomolijhoek/