[Open-access] [open-science] Only three days left to submit a proposal for #OKFestival

Michelle Brook michelle.brook at okfn.org
Fri Mar 28 10:11:20 UTC 2014

There have been some really interesting conversations on the open-access
thread over the last few days - it would be great to see if we could
transfer any of them into projects/conversations we can aim to do at
#OKFest.

I'm on the Programme Team, so it's hard for me to propose anything directly
- but I am certainly urging people to submit their own stuff, and will be
around the next few days if anyone wants to bounce ideas off me ;-)

Michelle

On 28 March 2014 08:45, Rayna <rayna.st at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Just a kind reminder that you have three more days to submit proposals for
> the OKFestival. I am sure many of you have ideas, so don't hesitate to
> transform them into actual submissions :)
>
> All info you need is here:
> http://2014.okfestival.org/programme/propose-a-session/
>
> Some of us from the Program Team are also Open & Citizen Science
> advocates: we are thus very much looking forward to bringing even more of
> it at this year's OKFestival :)
>

> Rayna
>
> --
> "Change l'ordre du monde plutôt que tes désirs."
>
> http://me.hatewasabi.info/

*Michelle Brook*

*Science and Open Access*

* | @MLBrook <https://twitter.com/MLBrook>*