[Open-access] Crowdsourcing request

Michelle Brook michelle.brook at okfn.org
Wed Mar 19 15:46:07 UTC 2014

I've made a number of additions - largely highlighting society journals
published by Wiley-Blackwell.

I'll have another look later. It would be great if anyone else has some
spare time free over the next few days to look at this. I'll also try and
find some time on Saturday morning if anyone fancies doing a bit of an
online sprint?

Michelle

On 19 March 2014 13:43, ANDREW Theo <Theo.Andrew at ed.ac.uk> wrote:

>  Hi Folks,
>

> If anyone has a spare 15 minutes we would appreciate some help to enhance
> the recently released Wellcome Trust 2012-13 APC data. We've set up a
> shared Google doc at:
>

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RXMhqzOZDqygWzyE4HXi9DnJnxjdp0NOhlHcB5SrSZo/edit?usp=sharing
>

> With some extra info we will be able to see what the cost differences
> between hybrid journals/pure OA journals are, look at relationships between
> impact factor/citations, analyse publishers licensing options, etc.
>

> Anyone can click on the link and start adding data. If you can complete
> even just a couple of rows that would be extremely useful.
>

> Many thanks,
>

> Theo
>

> *Theo Andrew* | Scholarly Communications Team | Edinburgh University
> Library | George Square | Edinburgh EH8 9LJ
>
> tel: 0131 651 3850 | web: http://edin.ac/18FKfm9 | skype: theoandrew |
> twitter: @earthowned

*Michelle Brook*

*Science and Open Access*